Multiple priority targets generated from initial scans, with further work to be undertaken on nearby tenements.
Overview and Highlights
- 2 EL’s subject to detailed scans, with a significant number of priority targets generated
- Relatively shallow cover
- No CUS drilling to date
- Anomalous surface geochemistry (Cu, Au, U) in western sector (interpreted fault leakage into basal Adelaidean cover sequence)
- Several tenements have yet to receive detailed scan
Ruby Hill – Douglas Creek Target
Pipe-like body identified at a depth of around 300m below surface.
- Mapped surface expression of high priority pipe-like body as viewed in magnetic susceptibility heatmap
- Red = strong magnetite
- Note that yellow to orange (lower magnetic peripheral features) appear to highlight faults of variable orientations
- Upper surface of target pipe is approximately 300 metres below surface
- Local copper-gold geochemical anomalies interpreted as possible up-structure leakage into younger (Adelaidean) cover rocks
- CUS awarded an Accelerated Discovery Initiative (ADI) grant for Douglas Creek Target by the South Australian Government.
- Heritage clearance survey completed for Douglas Creek Target