Copper Search Limited (ASX: CUS) is pleased to provide an update on the technical review of its projects and an investor presentation relating to its exploration projects and plans in South Australia’s Gawler Craton attached below.
Highlights and recommendations of the Project review
- Focus only on the flagship Peake Project in the NE Gawler Craton, prospective for large-scale copper (IOCG) deposits
- A detailed project review has identified over 20 shallow potential IOCG targets less than 500m deep and a further six deeper targets at the Company’s Peake Project
- Drilling at the Billa Kalina Project and review of the North Titan Projects have downgraded prospectivity and will be relinquished
- The Gawler Craton is host to world-class IOCG deposits and includes Carrapateena and the world-renowned BHP Olympic Dam Mine
- Targeted infill geophysics (IP, gravity, AMT and MT) surveys will inform the final target ranking and refine drill collar locations
- Extensive 6-month drilling program to commence in Q1, 2023
- A revised exploration strategy completed by the newly formed exploration team, using a mineral systems approach and incorporates multiple big data sets, innovative peer-reviewed emerging techniques, and well- established conventional exploration methods
- Fully funded 2-year exploration plan with a cash position of $8.9 million at the quarter ended 30 June 2022
MORE INVESTOR UPDATES
A six-hole reverse circulation (RC) drilling program at the Peake Project
testing the Paradise Dam Prospect (formerly Target AC23 & AC24) has been completed.
Copper Search Ltd (ASX: CUS) (Copper Search or the Company) is pleased to advise that it has successfully received commitments to raise $1.0 million.